- Carefully crafted in buttery soft Nappa leather by ECCO with reflective trimming details
- Leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- Smartly designed external loops with elastic shoelaces for on-the-go adjustment
- Removable dual-fit comfort foam insoles covered in breathable textile. This unique feature allows for a customisable width
- Cushy PU midsole made using our signature ECCO FLUIDFORM™ construction provides soft, flexible, fluid movement
- Dynamic two-way flex rubber sole that not only provides you grip but full use of your foot at any angle UPPER MATERIAL Full grain leather
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.