PLEASE READ THIS RETURN AND REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Thank you for shopping at mt.ecco.com – if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return the item you purchased from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- Your pair must be in the original packaging
- You need to have the receipt or proof of purchase before returning the pair
- All goods will be inspected on return and are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us.
How can you return your pair of shoes?
Simply call us up on 21378433 or else email us on email@example.com to let us know that you intend to return a pair you recently bought, we will then set a time and date with you and send someone to collect your purchase. Once we have inspected the pair, we will issue the refund which normally takes about 2-3 working days.
Can SALE items be returned?
Any item bought on Sale can be exchanged for another pair of the same price or higher. No credit notes or refunds will be given for items bought on sale.
Are returns always accepted?
If your return is not approved, we will liaise directly with you to understand your query. The reasons for not accepting a return / refund would be:
- The pair of shoes have been worn outdoors
- The pair of shoes are scuffed or damaged in some way
- The original packaging of the shoes was not kept and therefore, the shoes cannot be accepted without their original packaging
- Once a pair bought online or in-store has been returned and accepted a voucher will be issued for the amount being returned.
- This voucher is valid for a duration of 6 months and can be used either online or in-store. The voucher cannot be renewed or extended and must always be presented at the cash point prior to the sale being completed.