PLEASE READ THIS RETURN AND REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Thank you for shopping at mt.ecco.com – if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return the item you purchased from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- Your pair must be in the original packaging
- You need to have the receipt or proof of purchase before returning the pair
- All goods will be inspected on return and are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us.
How can you return your pair of shoes?
Simply call us up on 21378433 or else email us on email@example.com to let us know that you intend to return a pair you recently bought, we will then set a time and date with you and send someone to collect your purchase. Once we have inspected the pair, we will issue the refund which normally takes about 2-3 working days.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You would receive the credit within 2 to 3 working days, depending on the method of payment used, if you paid via cash on delivery or Revolut, we will issue the refund instantly.
- If your return is not approved, we will liaise directly with you to understand your query. The reasons for not accepting a return / refund would be:
- The pair of shoes have been worn outdoors
- The pair of shoes are scuffed or damaged in some way
- The original packaging of the shoes was not kept and therefore, the shoes cannot be accepted without their original packaging