- A contrasting heel panel takes this ballerina shoe from simple to standout
- Smooth full-grain calf leather with a medium to high-shine look combines with ECCO SHINEBRIGHT leather for a striking two-toned effect. Both are made in our own tanneries
- Anatomically-shaped footbed ensures feet feel supported
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- ECCO SHAPE technology promotes all-day comfort through our revolutionary heel and shank construction
- The unique ‘hidden’ heel creates the illusion of a higher heel, yet the foot sits closer to the ground for stability
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.