- Hard-wearing ankle boot protects against the elements
- Pebbled nubuck leather, made in our own tanneries, is enhanced with HM100K Technology for full waterproof protection
- Textile lining offers softness and breathability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology bonds the upper to the sole without the need for glue or stitching, ensuring cushioning and rebound
- Robust lug sole provides plenty of support and traction
- Removable insole for added comfort and customisable fit
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.