- A contemporary outdoor sneaker with a stylish mudguard and rugged outdoor features
- Crafted from ECCO TEXTURED ANTELOPE YAK leather and camel nubuck leather, made in our own tanneries, for a unique look
- Water-repellent HYDROMAX® process protects the uppers for all-weather use
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort
- Rugged rubber outsole adds excellent grip and durability in all weather conditions
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.