- Clean, simple shoe keeps the superior craftsmanship in focus
- Fashioned from full-grain leather or cow crust leather, made in our own tanneries, for a smooth, polished appearance
- Premium lining encourages breathability and in-shoe comfort
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Sleek, narrow last and leather welt creates a refined profile
- Removable inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.