- Crafted from a blend of premium textiles and full-grain leather accents made in our own tanneries
- Wide lace-up front provides a secure, easy-to-adjust fit and an edgy, street-style look
- Removable OrthoLite® memory-foam inlay sole for added comfort and practical breathability
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- The BIOM 2.0 is designed using FLUIDFORM™ Technology to provide full support by holding your midfoot in place through a PU side-frame, and your heel through the unique wrap-around design of the sole
- The uniquely patterned rubber outsole creates full contact with the terrain, resulting in excellent grip and stability
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.