- Robust, easy-to-wear ankle boot is given a modern edge with a distinctive ‘honey’ crepe sole
- Unique ECCO SHINEBRIGHT leather, made in our own tanneries, has microscopic glass beads that are suspended on the pebbled surface, reflecting the light when it's directly shone on it for a striking, eye-catching sparkle finish
- Anatomically designed last follows the natural curves of your foot for a comfortable, snug fit
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Our CREPETRAY™ outsole is a revolutionary update on traditional crepe platforms that benefits from being a reduced-weight platform that responds to the shape of the foot, offering a more natural feel
- Removable inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out
Exceptional Leather Craft
ECCO leathers are meticulously crafted in our very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product we create. For over 50 years, we have handcrafted shoes in our own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.